CAS International is a network comprise of accounting and consulting firms serving a wide range of clients globally with support from more than 700 combined partners and professional staff from local and overseas firms.
Founded in 2008, CAS International has grown to be one of the fastest-growing Accounting Network that comprise of member firm who provides the top services in Audit and Assurance, Tax, Business Advisory and Corporate Services. Our Affiliates also provide a various range of business solutions and consulting services, including internal audit, outsourcing, risk assurance service and general management consultancy.
Each member firm in CAS International Network Limited is an independent legal entity in its own territory. Member firms have access to the expert team of professional business advisors.
To be a network of Globally Recognised Professional Accountants and Advisors that is committed to provide Excellent Client Services.
- To develop, support and monitor quality and expertise among Member Firms to fulfil global best practices in the accountancy profession
- To establish, promote and share human capital development within CAS International
- To assist Member Firms in achieving their goals locally and internationally
Having clearly defined objectives are important for CAS International…
- To establish a network qualified national and international accounting and consulting firms whereby each Member Firms represent a specific area of expertise or geographical zone.
- To facilitate and act as a liaison point between Member Firms to obtain advice on matters affecting clients and the accountancy profession as a whole.
- To facilitate referral of professional work on an exclusive basis between Member Firms
- To coordinate and assist in strategic marketing and resource-sharing among Member Firms.
- To facilitate and promote human resource development and management among Member firms
Integrity is fundamental in our entire value-supply chain
We are committed to continue maintaining professional knowledge and skills at required levels to ensure our clients receive competent professional services based on current developments in practice and legislation
Corporate Social Responsibility
Commitment to corporate social responsibility shall be embedded into our professional services supply chain