The Philippines is the third-largest English speaking country in the world, enabling its manpower to have a unique edge over neighboring countries in terms of labor quality. Its workforce is easily trainable and generally skilled.
This guide offers you an overview of the main features of Philippines as a potential location for your business.
Topics covered include:
– Economic Highlights
– Why Should You Invest in The Philippines?
– How to Invest in Philippines?
– What are the Incentives Given to Foreign Investors?
– What are the Taxes in the Philippines?
– What are the Rules on Financial Reporting and Audit?
– Other Important Matters Related to Doing Business?