Taiwan Annual Executive Conference 2018
CAS International Annual Executive Conference 2018 has been held on 22 – 24 November 2018, Taiwan. It is an international flagship professional and trade event for Member Firms. It brings over 50 participants from 7 countries. It sets the international agenda for the profession and offer opportunities for networking and professional development to all delegates. Conference theme is “Accountants: Sustainable Global Challenges”
– Presentation to New Member Firm: Shanghai Diacron CPA CO., Ltd
– Introduction & launch of Asia Tax Guide Volume II – Case Study by Asian Countries
– Presentation Awards for Academic Excellent Award and Professional Achievement Award
– Workshop: Audit Improvement Workshop, Tax Improvement Workshop and Business Advisory & Corporate Services Improvement Workshop
– Presentation of the Office Management by Taiwan
– Presentation on Artificial Intelligence and the impact on accountancy
– Presentation on Taiwan’s New Southbound Policy and China’s the Belt and Road, how to link these with CAS International?
– Gala Dinner
We would like to express our gratitude to all participants for the support!